Six Benefits of pregnancy
Six Benefits of pregnancy (from "How
1. Better intimacy - pregnancy increases blood flow to the pelvic area and "heats up" enjoyment of intimacy by increasing hormones.
2. Gets women to change health habits - inspires you to quit smoking and is a motivator for getting more fresh air and exercise - women with diabetes type I and II learn better ways of managing their disease and often these habits cause a shift to a healthier lifestyle even after the pregnancy (Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston - Dr David Acker, MD)
3. Say goodbye to menstrual cramps - may reduce pain receptor sites in the area - some women say they have no more cramps after a pregnancy
4. Studies suggest a pregnancy reduces the risk of certain types of cancer like breast cancer and ovarian cancer
5. Higher levels of estrogen seem to enhance your sense of taste
6. Pregnancy is a confidence builder - builds self and body image, research finds. Your body is capable of wonderful things including developing a new human being.